Saturday 7 January 2017

Stampin Up Sale a Bration Free Free Free

Its such a lovely time of year in the Stampin Up community as there are so many fabulous things going on. Firstly sale a bration a brochure packed full of stamp sets, dsp and embellishments which you can choose for free for every £45 spent. This is unlimitless so for £90 you get to choose two items and so it goes on. Now who doesn't like free, I certainly do. Secondly we have launched the Spring/Summer catalogue which has some really stunning bundles which as all of Stampin Up products are bang on trend and just waiting for you to snap them up.

So how do you do this? Well if you would like a catalogue, sale a bration, Spring/Summer or the annual catalogue just let me know and I will send you them. You can also view them online, just click on the link above. Now I'm afraid I'm a bit old school and not very tech savvy so when you get to the Stampin Up website you need to order through a demonstrator me! me! please. So old fashioned paper and pencil, write my name down Jane Allmark and then you can use me as your demonstrator of choice. Thank you in advance.

So now onto sale a bration Hello Chick is a wooden mounted set of three crazy chickens and some sentiments. It's a bit like marmite you either love them or hate them but they have been the most popular set so far and are on limited stock so if you want them get in quickly. Paper piecing is becoming quite on trend at the moment, this is where you stamp the image on dsp, fussy cut it out and then cover your image. So with this in mind my two examples are using this technique and guess what the dsp (designer series paper) is also a free one in the sale a bration brochure.

So have fun trying these and catch you again soon. A big thank you again for all my blog readers and customers. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment