Monday 23 January 2017

Sunrise inspiration

Where do you get inspiration from for crafting? How many of us sit with a blank piece of paper in front of us waiting for some inspiration, or look at a stamp set or a piece of dsp or cardstock and think what do I do with this?  Now I know a lot of us use sources like pintrest, other crafters, or the current catalogues and CASE ( copy and share everything) while thinking how do I find my own style or create something unique. So here is what I do.

Everywhere I go whether shops, stores, people and especially countryside I get inspiration. I live in a beautiful part of the south east of England in Surrey backing onto Farnham Park a 3000 acre deer park. It is high up and the views are spectacular. I walk my dog every day in this wonderful space and at this time of year the sunrises are spectacular. So I take pictures on the phone. Quick, simple snap shots, but they give me inspiration. So here is a photo I took of a sunrise this week and the card I framed and turned into some wall art. The Stampin Up watercolour pencils are lovely to overlay colour on a sponged background to give extra depth.




1 comment: